Salary: L4 pro rata
We are a happy and thriving primary school at the heart of a vibrant community. We take pride in the friendly and caring atmosphere of our school and our commitment to excellence in all areas. The school, provides an education for up to 700 children aged 4-11 years.
We require a Clerk to Governors to provide effective administrative support to the governing body. We are looking to appoint a Clerk to provide a comprehensive support service. A detailed job description is attached, but in summary, the key responsibilities of the Clerk will be to work collaboratively with the Chair of Governors, Head Teacher and School Business Manager to:
· Plan and schedule committee meetings
· Draft and prepare meeting agendas
· Take and distribute agreed minutes of meetings and manage matters arising
· Maintain an accurate record of agreed school policies
· Provide administrative, procedural and legislative support to the Governing Body
The Clerk will be expected to attend approximately 6 evening meetings of the full Governing Board throughout the school year.
We are looking for a proactive and committed individual that is able to display excellent organisational, communication and IT skills and takes pride in their work.
Interview Date: 18th September 2019
Applications close: Monday 2nd September 2019